Junior Soccer at Major League Indoor Sports is simple, convenient, and value. Some of the benefits for you and your child are:
- Low Cost: $55 registration fee, and $5 per game.
- No mid week training: All training, development of skills and teachings of the game are conducted throughout the game itself by our trained and experienced referees.
- Simple age groups: The age of your child at the 1st of January is the age group they will play in.
- Fast games: All games are played over two 15 minute halves.
- Non gender based: Teams can be a mixture of boys and girls, all boys, or all girls.
- Indoors: No more standing in the rain or the sun. Major League Indoor Sports is fully air-conditioned with heated spectator areas for all year round comfort.
Our junior grades of Indoor Soccer range from the ages of 5 to 16. Perfect for the parent looking to get their child into a sport that’s not only good for them, but also fun and played in a safe, friendly and dry environment.
To register a team or as an individual click on the button below.